Work With Us
We look for good communicators, team players, and self-motivated people who are detail-oriented and enjoy seeing a project completed well. We look for people who are comfortable with technology, understand the art, science and business of architecture and are always thirsty for knowledge. We seek people who want to grow and who work well with others. We look for flexibility, fantastic time management and great problem solving skills. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Platt/Whitelaw Architects is an equal opportunity employer.
ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT COORDINATOR
San Diego based architectural firm seeks Architectural graduate with minimum five-years of experience for our fifteen-person office in North Park, San Diego. We are looking for a resourceful, enthusiastic professional with strong design & technical skills, common sense and a great team attitude. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Architecture plus five years of experience in an architectural office, covering all phases for projects including institutional, civic, educational, industrial and tenant improvements.
- Strong communication & decision-making skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation & good time management.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are essential
- Ability to check your own work
- Programming, construction documents (including specifications), permitting and construction administration experience are important
- Strong computer skills including: AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Adobe Creative Suite, internet & web skills
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
- Coordinate small projects and/or aspects of larger projects including client contact, consultant and in-house project coordination
- Develop design and technical solutions
- Participate in all phases of projects (schematic design, design development, construction documents, construction administration, project close out)
- Prepare graphic presentations
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please respond via email with a cover letter, resume, availability, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org